Monday, March 2, 2015

Points of interest.

As we walked in the lobby there was a woman standing there in her bathrobe.
Lady to Jason: Hey, do you know where I can get a tongue ring around town?
Jason: Um....not really.
Lady: Ok, well I just pierced my tongue with a paperclip so....I need something.
Me: Oh my god!
Jason: ........

*******************************************************************

The downstairs neighbors were either pounding on the ceiling or throwing things at the ceiling. It's not uncommon for them. (If you read the previous posts, they were the ones having a violent screaming match.) So we asked a person who knows more people around here if it was worth going down and talking to them or if it should be avoided. This person said there was a family down there so we'd be outnumbered and that he didn't recommend talking to them. He was more than happy to share his opinion about the place. They have new procedures here that they didn't have before and apparently it's not been for the better. So, basically, if there's really an issue we should just call the cops and not bother dealing with the staff here because they can't deal with it anyway. That's what we needed to know!

*******************************************************************

Our closet generally smells of stale smoke because the people downstairs smoke in their apartment, which they're not supposed to do. I put an air freshener in there so if we smell like fruit then that'll be why.

*******************************************************************

Someone wears bells. I know it's the same person every time they walk by because I can hear them jingling from the hall. Not sure who it is but it reminds me of my backpack bell from high school.

*******************************************************************

On a positive note, we had our first real guest! An old friend of Jason's found him online and came over and hang out. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment