Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Freaking quarters

I had 6 quarters. To wash and dry a load of laundry, I need 8.
Jason found 4 and gave them to me. I can't find them so I suspect he picked them back up.
So what to do? Already put the laundry in the washer. Can't leave it in there because most certainly it will be the time every clown in this place decides to do laundry.
Well I have $2. That's about it. I can go buy 2 sodas for 75 cents, save them for later, and I'll get 2 quarters back in change. I guess it'll work.
Funny thing though. When you push the button for A&W Rootbeer, you get Grape Crush. When you push the mystery button (because now you're just feeling adventurous) you get nothing but a thunk. But I did get my quarter. Just not the other 75 cents I should have gotten back because it gave me nothing.
This is what a $1.50 can of Grape Crush look like. The laundry is in the dryer.

Secondary story. 
OMG I thought the ceiling was gonna cave in! The lamp hanging from the ceiling FREAKED OUT COMPLETELY. Again. Jesus. 

Also, found my fiance. He's lost and keeps hanging up on me. Today has been neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment